01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Japanese street Fashion AKA Harajuku Fashion. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Japanese street Fashion AKA Harajuku Fashion.

34
Picture by: Hennie Ummels

I was almost posting my new article when I realized
I first should explain something else.

People who are already a bit into the Japanese fashion know the facts,
but a lot of other people don't, so this is what you should know.

You hear a lot of people say that girl is wearing "Harajuku fashion" while this is just a gathering name for several Japanese streets styles, that you happen to see a bit more in Harajuku because most of the shops for these styles are located there.

A lot of the shops also have their shops in other cities,
so you can buy it almost everywhere in Japan.

So in fact Harajuku fashion is a wrong term to use for these street fashion styles.
The Street fashion consist of a lot of different alternative fashion styles.
Gothic lolita, gothic, punk, decora, fairy kei are several of them.

I am planning on explaining the styles one by one in my blog.

So I guess the Harajuku fashion term was used because people
could not identify all the individual styles.

The style I will talk about first will be Decora!
I will post this tomorrow.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38