01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Lotte-Fits dance competition 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Lotte-Fits dance competition

34 Hallo, Hello, こんにちは,

I want to ask all of my friends help for the Lotte-Fits
Japanese chewing gum dance competition I am in.

I can win if I get a lot of views on Youtube and with people voting trough Facebook for my video.

So please if you have time, can you do both?

The video is very funny, it is with my horse Kayah.



Facebook vote link: http://tinyurl.com/68ajvnx

*you can write a comment, or only click the orange button to continue*

I would be very happy if you help me out!
Maybe you can also ask your friends on Facebook to help me?!

Bedankt, Thank you, ありがとう

This was my look.
Vivienne westwood Bandanna,  Angelic Pretty necklace, River Island top

Labels:

35 36 37 38