01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Abunai 2011 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Abunai 2011

34 I am sorry for being late with this blog.

So 27-8 I went with friends to Abunai, a Dutch anime convention.
To be honest, the day programme was for us pretty boring,
so I am glad we were with so many friends.
The evening dance evening was very fun tough!

Picture of the day!
Royal Roulette: Butler Cafe

Checking hair and outfits in the mirror

This girl was so cute!!

This girl to ^^ (I changed clothings for the evening party)

This was my outfit:
Angelic Pretty Headbow, pony bag, skirt, socks, shoes and wristcuffs.
Baby the stars shine bright blouse and heart Bag.

I wore very glittery rainbow eye make-up, but it doesn't show up how it really was in the picture.


Here is the video of the day!

And a video of the Gyaru fashion show.

The show was by the Dutch Gyaru group Hyper.
It was a nice show, I loved the Hime Gyaru styles and the Mamba style the most!


Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38