01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Nega: Japanese band 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Nega: Japanese band

34 Some days ago the Japanese band Nega preformed in Holland, Utrecht.
Fans even from outside Holland came to visit the band.

I really liked their music, it was a mix of rock and metal.



With my friends, Manon and Scarlet Penta

After the concert we took a group picture together with the band.
They guy with black hair next to me is a dear friend, but he almost looks likes he belongs in the band.

Here is some footage of the concert, enjoy!


This was Scarlet Penta's outfit.

And Mine:
Metamorphose hair flower
Moi-meme-moitie chocker
Putumayo top
Vivienne Westwood necklace
Corset ?
H&M skirt
Socks from ebay
Double decker boots

And I was wearing my Marianna Harutunian bracelet,
it is the same as the one Lady Gaga wore in the Judas video clip,
the creator made 5 of these and one went to Lady Gaga and I also got one!

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38