01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Tokyo Dark Castle Japan 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Tokyo Dark Castle Japan

34 This is my first fashion blog from Japan!
After arriving 15-10 in Japan I went the same evening to this pre-halloween party,
from Tokyo Dark Castle.
Please see my travel blog to see how my trip went and to follow all my other activities.
http://leylajapantravel.blogspot.com/

Pictures by: Hennie Ummels

The first band  that preformed was Royal Cabaret
I really love their music!!

Here is a picture of me together with the singer, she is so friendly.


Next was Destruct System it was not my kind of music, but my boyfriend liked it a lot.
It was a mix of rap and rock music.

In between there was a guy singing and someone playing the guitar, but that was horrible.

And here we see Calmando Qual OMG! They changed so much!! They are so much 
better then we I saw them a few years ago, they had a whole spooky Halloween vibe going on.
I loved it!

When we wanted to get some air outside we saw Takuya Angel  with two cute girls
also dressed in his clothing brand, please check out his website!

And I saw this cute Angel.

So at the end of the party they did some kind of price give away, 
while I did not understand 75% of what they said, I managed to win a prize!
It was a Takuya Angel mask! 

Here you can see the hot mess that was going on, on the stage.
Me being serious and posing with the price for a picture..
And then you see Adrien from Tokyo Decadance acting crazy haha.

 

Me and Hennie

And to end it all.. a webcam picture!
Did you like my Hime Gyaru look?
 

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38