donderdag 3 november 2011

Metamorphose gothic lolita Osaka store

This Saturday I am organizing a international gothic lolita tea party in Japan.
For this occasion I went to shop for a outfit at my favourite lolita brand,
Metamorphose! You can order items from this brand trough my shop www.mfashion.eu



Normally you are not allowed to take pictures of the shop, 
but this time they made a exception.

I choose for the latest classic lolita design.
When I bought it, it wasn't even on their website.

To finish the outfit, I also got the matching headbow and some wristcuffs.
I am planning on wearing the outfit with black knee socks or tights.

I noticed the made the size of the dress a bit bigger then normal,
because I really had to use the back lacing to get a nice fit.
But this is good new for the bustier girls.




The shop is located in the Lon court building.
This is the same buiding as the shop that sells Swimmer items.
LON COURT Building 1.5F, Nishishinsaibashi 1-16-10
Osaka Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Zip: 542-0086


Grotere kaart weergeven

For Halloween I took these pictures in the outfit.




And here are the stock pictures.






Here you can see the same dress in the shop display of the Kyoto store.

And later a other dress

Kyoto store
Grotere kaart weergeven

3 opmerkingen:

  1. It's such a beautiful dress, I really like how the back looks like, with it being a bit longer than the front ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you! I love it to!! It is so princess like looking!!! ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Uwaaah, you look lovely! It's such a pretty dress!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...