01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: International gothic lolita meetup in Japan 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

International gothic lolita meetup in Japan

34
In November I organized a international gothic lolita meetup in Harajuku Japan.
A lot of sweet girls joined the meetup.

I want to start of with this picture of my friend Miki and me.
I told Miki about the meetup and she came to take a look and she also took 
the opportunity to promote her Harajuku Fashion Walk.


My oufit rundow:
Metamorphose: headbow, dress, wristcuffs.
Baby the stars shine bright: bag, socks.
Millefleurs: bolero.

These two cute kids were also on the bridge.

Here is a group shot, two Japanese girls joined us later at the tea party.

A while later we all went from Harajuku to Shinjuku by train.
We went to the new Alice Cafe in Shinjuku.
The tea party was a lot of fun and I got to know 
some fun facts about all the girls.

Here is a picture of my dessert, creme brulee.

And a picture of the dessert of someone else.

We also took a group shot at the entrance.

It was a amazing day and I want to thank everyone again for joining!

After the tea party I went with two friends to Harajuku.
Laforet already had their Christmas tree up!

At one point one of my friends had to leave and I went with the other to Ebisu
and she showed me this beautiful chandelier.

And to end it all, here is a picture of my nails that day.

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38