01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Shopping Queens 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Shopping Queens

34 As you might know I did not win the Shopping Queens TV show.
But I have to say it has been a very good experience,
got al lot of super nice and good reactions and even my blog has gotten more traffic because of it.

Somehow there is a pattern in the show, until now every week the girl from Monday wins,
I wonder if there might be more behind this..

The point of this blog is that I want to show and tell you
what I was wearing each day of the TV show.

Day 1:
Fun and bright Harajuku street style look.

Vivienne Westwood necklace
Maxicimam cardigan (Japan)
Hema t-shirt that I have customized
H&M pants
Super lovers shoes (Japan)






















Day 2:
Cute Liz Lisa inspired look.

Scarf (don't know the brand but it is cashmere)
D&G jacket
Baby the stars shine bright bag (Japan)




















Liz Lisa top (Japan)
River Island pants
Pieces belt
Paul green shoes




















The funny thing about this day is that the girls thought my Louis Vuitton bags
were fakes and even online people still think this even when in the program
they told the girls they are not fake but real!
I want to advise everyone who still doesn't believe it
to first pay a visit to one of the Louis Vuitton stores in Amsterdam,
and then look at the bags again ;)




















Little fact about Louis Vuitton leather handles, 
they turn darker in colour when they are exposed to sunlight or dirt.
Both of my bags still have light handles because I handle them with great care.
Never use them when it rains, always have clean hands and don't put them in 
a place where sunlight can reach them.

Day 3
Gothic lolita look.

Vivienne Westwood orb necklace
Super star top
Moi-meme-moitie skirt (Japan)
Wolford tights
Baby the stars shine bright shoes (Japan)




















Day 4
Japanese school girl look.

H&M jacket
Cecil Mc. Bee blouse and bow tie (Japan)
H&M skirt
Tutuanna socks (Japan)
Shoes bought in Japan





















Day 5
British preppy look.

Vivienne Westwood necklace
Beret bought in Japan
Spinns top (Japan)
Pieces belt
Skirt bought in Japan
H&M shoes




















Day 5 shopped outfit
Pretty in pink wedding outfit.

I went for a fairy and girl like look and something that fits my personality.
But it was very hard to shop in a limited time at only a few shops that were allowed.
The biggest problem was shoes in my size!

For my hair I wanted a braid like this:





















Here is a screen shot of all the point we gave to each other.
In the end Fred the stylist gave his points and decided the winner.
He gave me a 4, so low!! I think he cannot appreciate personal fashion styles.
The woman on the left won.





































Steps Jacket
Derhy dress (bought at Las Lunas)
Clutch (bought at Las Lunas)
Promiss flower
Super star silver bracelets
Saint tropez peace bracelet and necklace
Hair pin (bought at Las Lunas Dos)
Ring (bought at Las Lunas Dos)
Silvian Heach shoes (bought at Las Lunas Dos)
































Hope you found it interesting to find out more about my fashion.










All these days can be watched back if you live in Holland trough these links:
Monday: http://www.rtl.nl/xl/#/u/bc919bb9-70fa-331f-8604-4c734950dd67
Tuesday: http://www.rtl.nl/xl/#/u/7e4d95de-1338-3664-95c2-559f74256285
Wednesday: http://www.rtl.nl/xl/#/u/9a3da9d9-02ff-380e-92bd-e9cda6ccb97b
Thursday: http://www.rtl.nl/xl/#/u/2419bf5c-b303-3dc6-8499-14ec7c089cf9
Friday: http://www.rtl.nl/xl/#/u/b35c3f07-4928-37ef-8f6e-ca93cf4a31e7

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38