01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Leyla Again on TV! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Leyla Again on TV!

34 Another TV blog post! Somehow a lot of media found out about me
and tomorrow I'll be on TV  again, this time it is for a Local TV show RTV Utrecht, Full color.
It will be broadcasted tomorrow (Friday 4-5) starting at 13:25 and then it will be
repeated that day each hour.

If you missed it, it will become available online soon ;)

I also just got a DVD with two episodes of Kawaii TV,
and I am in both with short clips.
Will try to get those online as well.

The TV shooting for RTV Utrecht took place in my shop www.mfashion.eu
and also in a cute brasserie www.bubblesandblessings.nl and at the stables of my horse.
You will find out about my passions in life.

I wore Lolita.
Btssb unico dress and Van Haren shoes.
 
 You can see the camera standing outside.

Here I am showing my mother some lolita items on the internet.


Labels: ,

35 36 37 38