01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Cat ears hair style and make-up tutorial 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Cat ears hair style and make-up tutorial

34
One of the new trends in Japan is hair like cat ears.
It is a super cute and easy style!
Normally I am not a big fan of cat ears because they are considered
to be a part of cosplay.
Cosplay and lolita don't work together so that is why I have never worn cat ears before.
I think this is a very subtle look and also could work with a lolita outfit,
but I think you do at least must have something with a cat print on it with you,
so maybe a bag, necklace or dress.
But outside lolita it can go with any look!

Please try out this look and have fun with it!!


 

*Click to enlarge and see a tutorial*

I have also just posted this video for a winged eye make-up look on Youtube,
please enjoy!

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38