01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Gyaru fashion picnic 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Gyaru fashion picnic

34
A week ago I went with some friends to the Dutch Gyaru picnic.
Also other Japanese fashion styles were welcome, so that was very nice.

If you are not know with Gyaru here is a small explanation.
So what is Gyaru? 
Gyaru is a fashion style targeting girls and boys in the ages from 16 to mid twenties.
It is a look that is over the top girly and everything has to be perfect.
A lot of attention is paid to hair, body, fashion and face and a lot of tools are used to enhance beauty.
Wigs, Make-up, fake eyelashes and even colored contact lenses.
Within Gyaru there are a lot of different styles, but I'll try to explain those a different time.

Here is the group shot.
*click to enlarge*




I took some pictures of the girls who were my personal favorites.
I think it is because I love the brand Liz Lisa and they all are dressed in this brands style,
although they don't actually all wear the brand.

 Amber in a cute Ma*rs jumper





























Juul in a very pretty outfit by:
Blouse honey's
Pants Momo wonder rocket





























Jojo in a cute dress from Yumetenbo





























And I thought it was fun that Rox and Charlotte dressed as twins.
I wore a outfit inspired by the looks I have seen in the Japanese
magazine Popteen.
Loose fashion have been very popular in Japan and I wanted to try
it because it looks so comfortable.

Top by Spinns
Skirt by Monki
Shoes by Super lovers





























Please try Gyaru fashion at least one time, I think it is a great style!!

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38