01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Sweet traditional Japanese fashion 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sweet traditional Japanese fashion

34
The Japanese based TV show Kawaii international had a new fashion contest.
The theme was Traditional Japanese fashion.
Just a few days before the contest I bought this super cute summer kimono ( Yukata ),
so I decided to wear this in the contest pictures.

I want to ask you all to take a little time and vote for me on this page:
http://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/240728/voteable_entries/53505111
Voting is super easy and you only would need a facebook account to do so.
You can vote 1 time a day ^^ If you want you could also share it to your friends.
Thank you!! (I'll be doing a new give away soon to thank you all)

So here is the outfit.
I called it Sweet Yukata.

The outfit is a mix of the traditional Japanese Yukata with a feel of lolita and regular fashion.
I love the overall sweet look.






A Yukata by the Japanese lolita brand Innocent world. 
The obi and bow belong to a yukata set I got from the mother of a friend of mine in Japan. 
 I am a lolita girl and this is the way I would wear my Yukata. 
I added some fashion items to make the outfit more unique and my own style! 
I am wearing Tabi socks in my shoes. 




































I really love this pretty bow, it fits the lolita image. 
I added a gold tassel to the back. 

























A lolita girl loves accessories. 
I am wearing matching jewelry and I bought this fan the first time I was in Japan, in 2005.

Labels:

35 36 37 38