01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Kyary Pamyu Pamyu look and pokkuri shoes 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu look and pokkuri shoes

34 Since Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is one of my idols, I decided to try to copy her signature look.
She always has puffy eyes.
I am not sure why Japanese people think that having a tired look is cute, but I tried it anyway.




Also I love the platform shoes Kyary wears a lot.
These shoes are called Pokkuri shoes in Japan and they are a huge trend.

I also have some of there shoes, here are two examples.

Alice and the pirates shoes




























 
 Super lovers shoes





























Kyary with Pokkuri shoes







































Japanese street snap pictures with Pokkuri shoes.
Pictures by Japanese streets



Labels: ,

35 36 37 38