01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Camera Japan Festival and TV shooting 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Camera Japan Festival and TV shooting

34










Tomorrow the annual Camera Japan film festival in Rotterdam starts!
Of course I will be going there again!

This year I'll be serving the guests of the Smell Bar #4 by Maki Ueda.
Event page over here: https://www.facebook.com/events/152187614924768/
This bar is present tomorrow Thursday 4-10 and Saturday 6-10 evening.
Maki will welcome you in a beautiful kimono and I'll be wearing gothic lolita.
I also will be there Sunday, but that is just to see some movies and make a video for Youtube.












TV SHOOTING

Also tomorrow I'll be filming with a Dutch TV show it will be about "alternative fashion".
This is before Camera Japan so I have a busy day ahead!
The outfit I have planned to wear is pink x black lolita.
More info will follow once I know what I am allowed to say about it ;)
Be sure to follow my twitter to know what I am up to the coming days!
https://twitter.com/Magicleyla
And next week I have a photo shoot for the dutch magazine called Viva!
And over 2 weeks... I'll be in JAPAN!!!!
So I hope to see you on twitter!

MY HAIR

Specially for all these events my hair dresser Hikmet from Indola did my hair again.
Pretty red again! I really love Indola products! It makes my hair feel super soft and smooth!





Labels:

35 36 37 38