01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: TV appearance, magazine shoot and lolita market 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

TV appearance, magazine shoot and lolita market

34 Another busy week has come to an end for me and tomorrow a whole new adventure will start!
Tomorrow I leave for Japan!!!!
So make sure to check my blog!
I'll be making daily vlogs ^^

Still I want to tell you about the past week.
The TV show that I did with Bamba was broadcasted and it was super fun!
If you live in The Netherlands you can watch it back over here:
http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl/afleveringen/1296615
Our part starts at 6:00.






















Also I had a photoshoot for the Dutch Magazine Viva,
it will take a while before it appears in the magazine, 
but I already saw a preview and I love the pictures!
Here is a quick picture, I forgot to take my hair down for it.





























And Sunday I organized a lolita market.
I was so happy that a lot of lolita's came to visit the market!!
Thank you all for participating!





















 In the end we watched Kamikaze girls




















So I hope to see you back when I have my blogs about Japan up!!
See you soon!

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38