01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: TV shoot Man Bijt hond and Camera Japan smell bar 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

TV shoot Man Bijt hond and Camera Japan smell bar

34 So yesterday I had a super busy day, but it was a lot of fun!
Around noon I met up with my friend Bamba and the crew of Man bijt hond in Utrecht.
Cannot tell too much about it, but the subject was alternative fashion.
Of course I had to take a mirror shot of the two of us together.
Bamba looks so stylish!
I was wearing a dress by Baby the stars shine bright.
The broadcast of this show will be next week or the week after,
as soon as I get the call, I will make a new blog post!


Bamba at work.


Me with my amazing new bag by Lost mannequin  ,
it is so cute and convenient.


As soon as we finished the TV shooting I rushed off to Rotterdam
for the Camera Japan film festival.

My friend Maki had her Smell bar over there and I helped with the experiments.
Tomorrow evening 6-10 the smell bar will be there again and I will join her again.
Please pay us a visit if you are in the area.


I wore a very old school gothic lolita outfit.
The skirt is by Victorian Maiden I think it is 4 years old, maybe older.
The headdress is also pretty old and it is by Moi-meme-moitie.
The bag is by Metamorphose and I got this from a friend in Japan about 6 years ago.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38