01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Halloween in Japan 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Halloween in Japan

34 Halloween is a big thing in Japan!
I am so happy I was in Japan around this time because in my own country The Netherlands,
there are only a few not so great Halloween parties.
About a week before Halloween you already see people dressed up walking around.
They would dress up even just to go out for shopping.

The party I went to last week was Heavy pop, it was after Halloween,
but still everyone dressed up.

I went for a super cute look.

(next 3 pictures by Hennie Ummels)






























Picture by Heavy snap, click the enlarge.
















Video from this day and party:



Before Halloween I went shopping in Harajuku dressed in Halloween style.






























Here is the video from that day:



This same evening there was a Halloween party at my favorite event Tokyo Dark Castle.
I changed my outfit and added some more make-up.






























I am wearing lenses from the shop Iszo circle lens, they have great service!
And these lenses look great!! And they feel comfortable.
http://iszocirclelens.com/color/brown/almondbrown

















The next day there was a lolita Halloween dinner and this I changed to look from the day before a bit.






























This time I was wearing these lenses by Iszo circle lens:
I love these too!
http://iszocirclelens.com/color/blue/kimchivivablue
















How was your Halloween??

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38