01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Lolita event in Japan Waseda 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Lolita event in Japan Waseda

34 3 November I went to a lolita event in Japan on the Waseda University campus.
It was super fun, I wasn't dressed lolita because I just came from Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's
concert with my friend Danchelle.

 Picture together with the designer of Pina sweet collection, a fan of Victorian Maiden,
My friend Danchelle, me and Misako who is a lolita model.


Here is a small video of the event.


Misako is dressed in a winter themed outfit by Baby The Stars Shine Bright.

One of the models, Sweet lolita - Baby The Stars Shine Bright

Gothic lolita style - Alice and The Pirates.

Aristocrat- I guess Atelier Boz.

 Clasic lolita - I think Baby The Stars Shine Bright or Alice and The Pirates.

After the event we went to 6% Doki Doki 
and we got a picture together with the fabulous shop girl Yuka.

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38