01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Winter knit sweaters 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Winter knit sweaters

34 Back in The Netherlands I feel extremely cold, so I cannot do without warm sweaters.
While I was in Japan I bought some sweaters that are very popular right now in Japan.
Over sized loose fit sweaters, I really love them.
In Japan they come in all kind of designs mostly with a pattern on them like crosses, stars or hearts.

The one I am wearing in the picture is by the brand Ingni.






























Barret: Baby the stars shine bright
Sweater: Ingni
Skirt: Moi-meme-moitie
Boots: Lowrys Farm
Bracelet with pink bow: Delilah
Pony ring: Angelic Pretty






























Here is the same sweater in grey.





























The shops Monki and HM also have some nice sweaters.
 Monki:





























HM:


























Labels: ,

35 36 37 38