01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: My favourite shoes Inkkas 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My favourite shoes Inkkas

34 I got a new pair of shoes from Inkkas all the way from South America!
I totally fell in love with these shoes, they are super versatile.
And most important they are super comfortable to walk in,
especially right now when I am pregnant.
This style is called Cotton Candy high tops.
They are 75 USD , around 57 Euro.



The shoes are hand made in South America with textiles from South America
and the shoes are fair trade.
A portion of all proceeds is donated to help protect the Amazon rainforest.


Here you can see the shoes mixed with different outfits.
Long pants, shorts and a dress.
T-shirt by Miss Etam , pants by Mamalicious 

 T-shirt by H&M

 Dress by H&M , bag by Camera Japan film festival

I hope you like these shoes as much as I do!

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38