01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Moschino sunglasses from Smartbuyglasses online shop 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Moschino sunglasses from Smartbuyglasses online shop

34 I am kind of a sunglasses freak!
I love them!
My favourite model is not too big and not too small.
And I like it if they look unique.

So when I was checking out the website from Smartbuyglasses I soon saw some
very cute glasses from Moschino, for a very good price.
(On the right bottom of the website you can adjust your country/language/currency settings)

And here they are in real life!!
I really wished websites would use people to show their glasses,
would make it a lot easier to estimate if the glasses will suit you.
But I made the right choice and they are great!


I love how retro these look with the polka dots!

The glasses came with cleaning liquid and a cleaning cloth.




Labels:

35 36 37 38