01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Pregnancy update 32 weeks 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Pregnancy update 32 weeks

34 Time goes so fast!!
Only 2 months to go until our baby boy will be here.
In the past time we did a lot of preparations in our home and almost everything is now ready.
I got a lot of new born clothing's from friends, so I am glad I don't need to worry about that.

At the moment the baby is very active and sometimes you can see my belly moving around like
crazy, this is so weird!

To prepare for birth I am following a pregnancy class,
I can recommend this to anyone who wants to feel to be more in control.
Of course this is only a feeling, you never know how the actual birth will be.

Here are some pictures of me from the past 3 weeks.
I try to dress in my own style.

Outfit I wore at the birthday party of my husband and me,
his was 25-10 mine is 30-10
Dress: Liz Lisa / Bolero: Jesus Diamante
32 weeks


Outfit at a Lolita meetup
Dress and bolero: Innocent World
31 weeks


Casual outfit
Top and pants are maternity clothing's
30 weeks





























I also want to show you this diaper bag,
I wanted a diaper backpack because I am planning on carrying my baby in a
ergonomic baby carrier, so a shoulder bag would not be a option.
I got this bag on Ebay and it is great!





























And here is a sneak peek at the baby room,
I was cleaning the dresser.
The theme is Miffy.

Labels:

35 36 37 38