01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Casual lolita 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Casual lolita

34
Spring has arrived and I felt it was time to wear Lolita again!
Because a baby can make your clothing's dirty I chose to wear a simple top with a Lolita skirt.
The top is most likely to get dirty. (Also I still breastfeed, so this is a feeding top).
Because I was going for a walk with my baby I decided to wear sneakers.
I combined my outfit with a cute jacket for outside.
I was worried that a petticoat would be uncomfortable while also wearing my baby,
but I think next time I can try it.
Necklace: Vivienne Westwood
Jacket: Cecil Mc Bee
Top: Mamalicious
Skirt: Metamorphose
Socks: offbrand
Shoes: Baby the stars shine bright
And here is a picture with Danny.



Wrap: Natibaby My Little Unicorn
Danny's shoes: H&M

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38