01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Working while babywearing 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Working while babywearing

34 In reply to the Wrapsody babywearing hack challenge I am making this blog post.

I am so happy that I am able to work again and still have my son close to me.

Because Danny was used to the wrap since he was 2 weeks old,
he still enjoys being in the wrap very much.

So now when I help my mother in the shop,
do my make-up and hair work or make my video's at events,
I will have Danny with me in the wrap.
I still breastfeed him, so this is the most convenient for the both of us.

Here are some action shots:

Doing hair and make-up at a photoshoot.


















Helping out in my mothers shop.

















As you can see in the picture above I am also using a hip bag.
In this bag I have all my essentials, I also have an extra bag that I can attach and that
contains everything to change Danny's diaper.




































At an fashion event in London as press (Video will be online within 1 month).




































I hope this will inspire more mothers to have their baby with them as much as possible.
And this shows that if you want, you could easily work freelance with a baby.

Here is 1 picture that I got from the photoshoot:
Cutie girl! It was a lot of fun to do her make-up!




 


Labels:

35 36 37 38