01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Elf fantasy fair 2015 outfit and video 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Elf fantasy fair 2015 outfit and video

34 My favorite dress-up event of the year is the Elf fantasy fair, The Netherlands.
This event is filled with market shops selling fashion, beauty products,
books, food, candy, music, and much more.
There is also a lot of activities to do and see.
I only had little time to be there, so I only saw the market shops and a lot of dear friends.
Although the weather was rainy and cold, it still was a great day.
I decided to wear a comfortable and warm outfit and since it was windy I braided my hair.

The outfit is inspired by gothic fashion and the Japanese aristocrat style.































Outfit:Umbrella and Jacket: Metamorphose, Japan
Bag: Innocent world, Japan
    Skirt: Fan + friends, China
    Choker: Moi-meme-moitie






























Here is my vlog incl. some footage of the Elf fantasy fair 2015

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38