01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: 10 things about Leyla Ummels Cavusoglu 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

10 things about Leyla Ummels Cavusoglu

34


















1. When I was younger I wanted to be a police officer.

2. From when I was 6 until two years ago I did horse riding, I've became one time 2nd of
the Netherlands with Jumping
naamloos (2 van 3).jpg

3. My husband was my neighbor.

4. We both love the country Japan and have been there 7 times.
Our son Danny went to Japan for the first time last year.


5. I loved the Japanese fashion style Lolita alot, but recently I wear it less often.
naamloos (1 van 1) (2).jpg

6. We all love sushi alot, even Danny. Salmon nigiri is our favorite.

7. Danny was born with a Cleft lip. Double cleft lip, jaw clefts,
split uvula and a muscle in the palate was wrong.
naamloos (3 van 3).jpg

8. I have been on TV pretty often. Examples: (Dutch tv) Hart van Nederland,
Man Bijt hond (several times) , Shopping Queens, Vals Plat, RTL Boulevard and at
RTV Utrecht a couple of times.
Video link: Hart van Nederland

9. I have celiac disease so don't eat gluten, Danny has diary allergy and my husband
need to eat low salt.

10. I love Nijntje (Miffy), Danny's first word was Nijntje, but now he likes Peppa pig better.

Labels:

35 36 37 38