01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Cheshire cat nailart nail tutorial 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Cheshire cat nailart nail tutorial

34


Being creative is a great way to relax.
Once my son Danny is sleeping I get my box with nail polish and start working.

Pick colors that match your outfit, accessory, bag, etc.
Never take just 1 color, that is boring.
At least take 2 colors.
For instance on 1 hand 4 nails in the same color and the 5th nail in glitter.|

For this look I took the typical Chesire cat colors.
Black and white, Pink and Purple are the main.

Start with clean, oil free nails.

Tip:

I see many people saving their polishes for ages,
when you notice it is not spreading out well and getting thick, just trow it away.
Getting a new color is always fun and then you know you have a polish that stays on well.



Do you also match your nails to your outfits?

Labels:

35 36 37 38