01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Danny's upcoming birthday party 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Danny's upcoming birthday party

34

Next month it is Danny's 2nd birthday! (16 dec) and in this modern age I made
just like last year an event page on Facebook.
Trough this page I have invited all our friends for Danny's birthday party.
Some family members don't have Facebook, so I will call them to invite them.
It is very convenient to know who all is coming and what you need to get for everyone.
There will be a gluten and dairy free cake.
Danny, me, my half sister and the kid of a friend can eat that one.
Next to this there will be regular cake.
When Danny became 1 I had made a gluten, dairy and sugar free cake.
The color was from fruit juice. The recipe is over here.
2.jpg
I think this year I am getting a cake made,
I don't feel up for the stress of baking my self this time.
I know a very good gluten and dairy free baker,
this one also made our wedding cake and birth cakes.
20130423-DSC_0459.jpg
20131218-IMAG1536.jpg
Anyway, I wanted to get a quick picture of Danny for the party invitation.
But he really didn't want it and kept moving around.
Just my luck, the result is a moved picture.
But it is a happy picture.
It is fine, if he doesn't want it, then he doesn't want it.

How do you celebrate your kids birthday?

Labels:

35 36 37 38