01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: OPI glitter off peel off nailpolish basecoat review and tutorial 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

OPI glitter off peel off nailpolish basecoat review and tutorial

34

I love the look of glitter nail polish, but I hate the way you need to remove it.
It takes too long!

This is a great solution for me!

There are more brand who offer this kind of peel off nail polish.
I prefer OPI because their Nailpolish is of very good quality.

Even though the glitter polish might not stick as longs as the normal way,
I still prefer to wear glitters with the glitter off base.

I am happy to know about this solution! Now I can wear glitters more often.

I also tested it with regular nail polish and that also worked pretty well.

Do you also wear nail polish often?
Did you also dislike the way glitter polish is removed?


Labels: ,

35 36 37 38