01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Cheap food in Japan and weird Mc Donalds menu 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Cheap food in Japan and weird Mc Donalds menu

34
french fries with chocolate sauce
Picture from: http://www.mcdonalds.co.jp/

Japan talk vlogs cheap food in Japan and weird mc donalds menu , girl with a picture of sushi

Often I hear that people find Japan an expensive country,
this not really true, you can buy pretty cheap food there!
In this video I will tell you my experience and tips.
I tell you about a lot of different kind of foods like sushi, noodles, curry
and western style foods.
I tell you about several restaurant chains like Coco curry,
Saizeriya, Kaiten sushi and the weird menu of the Japanese Mc Donalds.
Like their Chocolate fries!
Also I am answering some questions from other Youtubers.



Enjoy the video, if you also have a question about Japan for me,
let me know and I try to answer it in the upcoming videos.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38