01 02 03 Leyla Fashion, mama, beauty en Japan blogger / vlogger: Broken Doll Fashion Store | Kawaii Fashion From Japan 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Broken Doll Fashion Store | Kawaii Fashion From Japan

34






















You might have noticed that most of my friend from Japan are
working in fashion .
Today I want to introduces the shop from my friend Kensuke.
Kensuke is a member of the Japanese kawaii pop style band Broken Doll .
Next to the band he has his own fashion store which is also called Broken Doll .




I have seen the band perform a couple of times, in Japan and in London.
I love their happy tunes and fun fashion style.

The Shop Broken Doll is located in Shimokitazawa ( Tokyo Japan ) ,
if you have the time I recommend you to check out this town,

It has a lot of vintage shops.

On the lower floor of the same building as Broken Doll there is an

amazing second hand kimono shop, each time I have visited
I have bought something there for a very good price.

Adres 
〒155-0031 Tokyo, Setagaya, Kitazawa, 2 Chome−10−15, マルシェ下北沢2F

Website
http://brokendoll.jp/

Most of the items in the shop are handmade by Kensuke ,
so you are sure to get some very special fashion items or accessories.

I have made a video of my visit to the shop,
enjoy the little tour!

Subscribe to my channel





~Leyla
www.facebook.com/leylafashion

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38